5 Percent Of A Million System is a home study course written by David Wallace and published by Streetwise Publications. Now in a new digital format, the 5 Percent Of A Million System teaches people how to make a lot of money by doing very little.
This is not necessarily a get rich quick scheme. This is a real world business. There are people who make a lot of money by doing very little compared to others.
Where the average Joe Public will work 40 hours each week for a year to earn around £38,600… some people can earn that – and more – in one scribble of a pen.
According to the ONS, in 2020 the average UK salary was £38,600 for a full-time role and £13,803 for part-time role.
I am not sure where they are getting these figures from… I know a lot of people who a lot less for doing a full time 40 hour a week job!
In 5 Percent Of A Million System, David Wallace walks us through the ways to generate a large chunk of money – which is actually a small amount of the selling price – by putting two people together and earning a commission.
Here are just a few of the things you’ll learn in this book:
- The little known markets and niches where five and six figure commissions are routinely handed out to newcomers.
- Exactly how to match desperate sellers with eager buyers and pocket tens of thousands for your trouble.
- How you can do 95% of the groundwork – without leaving home.
- The property deals where there is £100,000 (and more) available for introducing the right buyer to the right seller.
- The international import and export deals where intermediaries routinely take a £20,000-£50,000 cut .…and it repeats automatically year after year.
- How to take a juicy percentage out of deals on cars, business sales, consumer goods and a thousand and one other products and services.
- How to legally tie up your deals so you get paid without fuss.
- The little known websites you can visit where lucrative deals are just sitting there waiting to be picked up.
- Proven ready made letters and e-mails you can fire off to prospective partners which will have them clamouring to do business with you.
In the 5 Percent Of A Million System, David Wallace insists that anyone can make massive profits around £50,000 or more from a single deal and you won’t have to work hard to get it.
He says it is possible for a person to easily make £250,000 in a year …. and a great deal more with good fortune on your side.
Is this possible?
Well yes it is. I am not going to say how easy it is but there is nothing new to this business model. The arms trade has been doing this for years. Rightly or wrongly, politicians have been getting paid for putting arms manufacturers and other countries together. They have been in the middle brokering deals and being paid a commission for doing so.
You may ask why people don’t simply do their own shopping? They can go online and a do a Google search for what they want and when they find it they can either place an online order or pick up the phone. It isn’t that hard. So why would they pay a 5% commission for someone else to do it all for them.
Well time is often the bigger factor. Big companies and successful people would rather do what they do best – which is their business – and have someone else do all of the other stuff. That includes finding and buying the things they want or need.
Sometimes they just want to turn up and take a look at the item and say either yes or no then leave the finder to deal with the transaction and sometimes they don’t even want to do that.
I recall watching a TV show where an estate agent in the Beverly Hills area of Los Angeles would often find and purchase multi-million pound property on behalf of his mega wealthy billionaire clients. They didn’t even want to take a look at the house. Nor would they want to shop for furniture. They wanted to move into a fully furnished house and do nothing.
People will pay others to do the bulk of the work.
Let’s get real for a second about the kind of work which is involved here. This is not a 40 hour down the pit working on the coal face, or working out in the rain and cold trying to make a living. This is searching, researching, sending emails, making phone calls and then signing contracts then walking away with a year’s wage in the process.
This could be a month’s work, a week’s work and quite possibly a day’s work. The money is there for the taking.
Imagine knowing a guy who owned a limited McLaren P1 car and wanted to sell it but, he was snowed under at work and couldn’t find the time or be bothered trying to sell it. Imagine you said to him that you would do it for a 5% commission of the agreed sale price.
Would he say yes? Most definitely. It would save him a lot of time and effort. Wealthy people are used to outsourcing tasks and work to other people. It is how many of them became wealthy. As the saying goes:
You Don’t Have A Dog And Bark Yourself.
To make a success of this kind of business choosing what you sell is vital. The items which are more expensive will give you more commission. And they are not necessarily more work to sell.
Something which costs £1 Million can be just as easy to sell as something which costs £1,000. The big difference is the kind of people who will buy. If you can put a million pound property in front of a lot of multi-millionaires and billionaires and offer them enough incentives to buy it, one of them will.
Stick a £1,000 offer in front of a lot of people who cannot afford it or see the value in the product then you will struggle to sell it. Just because something is cheaper than something else doesn’t make it easier to sell.
5% of a million gives you a cool £50,000. 5% of £1,000 is £50. There is a big difference.
Which would you prefer?
The £1Million is the sweet spot. Sell an item at that price and you have made a cool £50,000. That is more than the average wage in the UK for a whole year’s worth of work. Imagine selling 3 of those in a year, or maybe 5!
Here’s the thing, once you know how to sell high priced items, and how to set up deals and broker deals, you can do this in many different markets and niches. Should any one market suffer a downfall in popularity or demand, you can flexibly switch from one market to another.
The brokering of deals is your skill, it is not like you are a joiner who now has to learn how to lay bricks or the bricklayer who has to learn how to butcher meat. The skillset is in the arranging of deals and virtually every high priced product and commodity is sold through a deal.
The best items and products to sell are:
- They are of high value. Obviously the more they cost to buy the more commission you can make. Ideally you would not want to deal in products worth less than £10,000 and you could have a much higher minimum. There is no upper limit.
- They are prestige, luxury or upmarket in some way. Apart from being more profitable to handle the market for these products is much more specialised, so there is more need for agents.
- They are in strong demand. They are popular – something that people want, even desire. While prestigious products are by definition something of a niche they shouldn’t be too specialised. If only a handful of people want to buy them you won’t achieve the best price.
- They are limited in supply, and have some rarity value. Not consumer products that are produced in the millions and are easy to obtain. Fewer people will be prepared to use an agent for these. If there is a waiting list for them that is a good sign. If they are no longer made yet still desirable then all the better.
- They should preferably be a quality brand name, respected in that particular product area. These always sell more easily and sell for more.
- They should be something that can be traded internationally. That people in many if not most countries want to buy. This widens the market and makes selling much easier. You can also achieve much higher prices, by targeting wealthy countries.
- They should be easily portable or movable, so they can easily be sold around the world. (Although there is a major exception to this, such as property.)
David also explains what things you should avoid and he shows you how important it is to do your market research.
He tells you where to find the best sellers of products which you can broker and also how to land some really big mega expensive products which are already up for sale.
The 5 Percent Of A Million System by David Wallace and published by Streetwise Publications is a comprehensive guide detailing everything you need to know to go from zero to tens of thousands in commissions from just one sale.
David gives you all the tools you need like sample letters and emails which you can send to prospective sellers and buyers.
And he clearly covers things such as the exporting and importing of goods and selling to overseas buyers.
To learn more about David Wallace’s 5 Percent Of A Million System click the link below.
5 Percent Of A Million System by David Wallace is published by Streetwise Publications. Crystal Clear Publications has a few copies to sell. Click the link above to learn more.